Monday, June 3, 2013

Why am I doing this...?

Wow! First blog ever! This is pretty exciting! Well, as it says in the "about" section of me, i have created this blog to keep a record of the happenings of my life and the experiences i will encounter while i am serving my Lord and my God and the wonderful people of Hamilton New Zealand! This is quite an exciting experience and i could not be more blessed at this point in my life, to have the wonderful opportunity to be called to serve in New Zealand! There are people i knew before that i promised i would come find and share the wonderful news of the gospel with to bless their lives and it brings me so much joy to think about that! I know i will find them with the help of the Lord. I am doing this because i Love the Lord and am grateful for everything he has done for me. He has experienced the incomprehensible and without that being done i could not progress in this life. I am so grateful to Him and the sacrifice that he made and the love that he has for me and all men!
New Zealand will be amazing and i am excited to teach, to love and to serve! I am excited to learn about my Savior more and build a stronger relationship with him.
Hamilton New Zealand Temple!
This is the beautiful temple I will be serving near!

Kiwi Pride! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment